At Citizens Memorial Healthcare, we also offer a variety of specialty programs for those with more specific needs.
- PACE Class – People with Arthritis Can Exercise. See our calendar of events for more information on these classes.
- Aquatic therapy for arthritis and fibromyalgia. Our Aquatics Arthritis Program is a series of recreational warm water activities led by trained personnel. It consists of range of motion, muscle strenghtening and endurance building activities. Check our calendar of events for more information on class schedules.
- Neurological rehabilitation, including sensory retraining and/or adaptation for sensory loss, for persons suffering from a stroke or brain/spinal cord injury
- Lymphedema Therapy is for people with edema (swelling) in the extremeties. This therapy includes complete decongestive therapy and self-management training.
- Pediatric Therapy Services - For children 18 years and younger, CMH offers Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.