CMH tees up for annual scholarship golf tournament June 7
Join us for a round of golf to improve healthcare in the community
The 24th annual Citizens Memorial Health Care Foundation Medical Excellence Golf Classic is scheduled for Saturday, June 7. The classic is an 18-hole, four-person scramble at Silo Ridge Golf and Country Club in Bolivar. All monies raised goes to the Medical Excellence Scholarship.
The scholarship provides financial assistance to individuals from Polk, Hickory, Dallas, Cedar, Greene and Dade Counties who are working toward careers in healthcare. Upon completion of their education, Medical Excellence recipients return to work at CMH. To date, the fund has provided more than $2 million in assistance to more than 400 students.
The tournament will feature two shotgun starts at 7:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Each player will receive a gift package, breakfast, lunch, snacks and a barbeque dinner after the tournament. Green fees and cart rentals are included in the entry fee. Each player also will be entered into course contests and mulligans are available at $40 per team. Prizes for first, second, third and fourth will be awarded in four flights. There is a maximum of 55 teams and spots will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Different sponsorship levels are available for the tournament.
- The Classic Underwriter ($5,000)-includes advertisement opportunities, two teams, two corporate gift packages, corporate flyer in all player packages, one road banner, four fairway banners, eight hole signs and signage on the carts.
- The Classic Premier Partner ($3,000)-includes advertisement opportunities, one team, one corporate gift package, corporate flyer in all player packages, one road banner, two fairway banners and eight hole signs.
- The Classic Hole Sponsor ($1,000)-includes advertisement opportunities, one team, one corporate gift package, corporate flyer in all player packages, one road banner, two fairway banners, two hole signs and signage on the carts.
- The Classic Team Sponsor ($700)-includes program advertisement, one team and a banner.
- The Classic Contest Sponsor ($500)-includes signage at a hole for the hole-in-one, closest-to-the-pin and longest drive contests.
- The Classic Banner Sponsor ($250)-includes the sponsor's name in the program and a banner.
The Classic Contest Sponsor and Classic Banner Sponsor do not include teams to play in the tournament.
To make a donation or to register a team for the tournament, contact Wren Hall, director of community relations at 417-328-6318 or register online at http://conta.cc/ODVLJq.
April 16, 2014