CMH Marketing Department wins 13 national advertising awards
The Citizens Memorial Healthcare (CMH) marketing department was recognized nationally for outstanding healthcare advertising presented by the Healthcare Marketing Report Awards and Aster Awards. In this year’s competition CMH was recognized with 10 awards from the Healthcare Marketing Report Publications Group and three national Aster Awards, hosted by Marketing Healthcare Today and Creative Images, Inc.
The Healthcare Marketing Report is a publication for marketing news and information featuring healthcare admissions and marketing. Nearly 4,000 entries were received this year. Entries were judged on creativity, quality, message effectiveness, consumer appeal, graphic design and overall impact. The Healthcare Advertising Awards is the oldest, largest and most widely respected healthcare advertising awards competition. The Aster Awards recognizes outstanding healthcare professionals for excellence in advertising/marketing efforts. Approximately 3,000 entries were submitted this year. Entries are judged on creativity, layout/design, typography, production, quality and overall effectiveness.
Healthcare Marketing Report results
- Gold – Go Red T-shirt (Imprinted Materials)
- Bronze – Communication Boards (New Media)
- Bronze – Vitality (Publication External)
- Bronze – Clothing Line (Imprinted Materials)
- Bronze – Employee Education Video (Special Video)
- Merit – Burgundy Ball (Special Event)
- Merit – Men’s Health Day (Health Promotion Program)
- Merit – Carrie J. Babb Cancer Center (Magazine Single)
- Merit – Carrie J. Babb Cancer T-shirt (Imprinted Materials)
- Merit – Medical Staff Directory (Brochure)
Aster Award results
- Silver – Carrie J. Babb Cancer Center (Advertising Specialty)
- Bronze – Medical Staff Directory (Physician Directory)
- Bronze – Tween Girls Night In (Service Line-Children’s)
"We are extremely excited about these awards,” said Donald J. Babb, chief executive officer/executive director of CMH. “The team creates all concepts and graphics in-house. This national recognition is an honor to the exceptional services CMH continues to provide,” concluded Babb.
The CMH marketing department includes Tamera Heitz-Peek, director of marketing; Tessa Hayward, graphic designer; Tyler DeClue, graphic designer; Shannon Tidwell, marketing assistant and Wren Hall, director of community relations.
August 23, 2011