What is Home Medical Equipment?
What is Home Medical Equipment?Citizens Memorial Home Medical Equipment is a full service Durable Medical Equipment Provider for the entire family! Home Medical Equipment has a trusted, competent staff of customer service personnel, who will greet you upon entering any of our eight locations.
Our customer service staff is ready to assist you or your family member gain the independence needed to safely stay in a home environment. HME locations provide the following services:
- Home oxygen therapy
- Aerosol nebulizer with medications (four respiratory therapists on staff to answer questions that may arise)
- mobility products such as walking aids, wheel chairs, lift chairs, power chairs, scooters (licensed athletic trainer on staff to assist with the proper fit)
- Orthopedics supplies (splints, braces and slings)
- Diabetic supplies (glucose monitors, strips, diabetic shoes with custom inserts)
- In-home aids (bath aids, patient lifts, hospital beds)
- Ostomy supplies
- Wound care supplies
- Breast pumps and supplies
- Orthotics/foot care
- Compression hosiery
- Supplies for nursing staff, including uniforms
Home Medical Equipment now provides home sleep testing. Patients may now perform a three-channel sleep study in the comfort of their own home. The home sleep test is read by a board certified physician of sleep medicine. Home sleep studies are diagnostic for obstructive sleep apnea, at a fraction of the cost of an in-lab study.
Home Medical Equipment locations are in:
- Ash Grove, inside the CMH clinic - 417-751-2506
- Bolivar, two locations -- between Burger King and Captain D’s - 417-326-3584; also inside Stephens Pharmacy à 417-326-2424
- Buffalo, in the Woods shopping center - 417-345-2244
- Greenfield, backside of the CMH clinic with rehab services - 417-637-0700
- Hermitage, with CMH rehab services - 417-745-2010
- Stockton, backside of CMH clinic with rehab services - 417-276-2401
- Warsaw, on the square with CMH Homemaker Plus services - 660-438-8966
Home Medical Equipment staff is on-call 24/7 for equipment delivery, trouble shooting or questions.
Please contact any of the Home Medical Equipment locations for additional information or to find answers to questions you may have.
Marketing Representative, CMH Home Medical Equipment